Copyright © 2015 Treasure Valley Transit Nampa Idaho USA All Rights Reserved
The bus will pass by the time points every 60 minutes. You may flag the bus down anywhere along the route where it is safe for us to stop. We provide route deviation to all patrons of Mountain Home Community Transit. The service area includes up to 3/4 mile from the published route.
For more information or to schedule a ride please call 208.463.9111.
MOUNTAIN HOME TRANSIT
Mountain Home Community Transit services consists of two systems:
• Mountain Home Community Transit City & Base Routes
SAFETY, COMFORT & COURTESY
To help make sure that everyone has a safe and comfortable journey, please observe the following travel tips and safety guidelines:
1. Please reserve the seats in the front of the bus for elderly passengers and passengers
2. Please buckle your seatbelt.
3. Please use electronic devices with headphones.
4. Smoking is prohibited on the bus
5. Fold shopping carts, strollers and other objects and keep them out of the aisles.
6. Infants should be held securely on your lap or placed in a car seat. Please make sure
that your car seat is buckled in if used.
7. Help keep buses clean by placing all litter in trash cans.
8. Beverages and Food must be in a spill-proof container.
9. Only service animals trained to assist a person with a disability allowed on the bus.
Buses do not operate on the following holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Martin Luther King Day.
TVT Executive Director Terri Lindenberg
with Mayor Rist of Mountain Home
Have your exact fare ready when boarding the bus. Bus drivers do not carry change. Passes can be purchased from the bus drivers.
Mountain Home Community Transit buses are equipped with bicycle racks. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading their own bikes. If the rack is full you will need to wait for the next bus.
All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. If you require the use of a wheelchair lift, our trained driverswill assist you in getting on and off the bus.
Mountain Home Community Transit service runs Monday - Friday
BASE ROUTE 6:00 am - 9:00 am
& 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CITY ROUTE 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
For more information call 208-463-9111 Office Hours 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
LUGGAGE / PACKAGES / GROCERIES
Luggage: Can be stored under a passenger’s seat or on a passenger’s lap, that will not protrude to another seat or otherwise interfere with other passengers, will be allowed. No luggage may be stored in the aisles or on the seats. Grocery Bags: Only allowable of what you can carry in your arms. Child Carriers: Child must be removed from the seat and placed on lap. Strollers: Child must be removed from the stroller and it folded and stored.