Copyright © 2015 Treasure Valley Transit Nampa Idaho USA All Rights Reserved
SNAKE RIVER TRANSIT
The bus will start on the hour from the Walmart in Ontario, Oregon. The bus will pass by the time points every 60 minutes. The bus will travel through Fruitland then to Payette, passing back through Fruitland before returning to the Walmart in Oregon. There are 7 bus
stops in Fruitland and 12 bus stops in Payette, however this service is also a “flag stop” system and you may board the bus anywhere along the route that is safe for the bus to pull over, by waving to the driver Use the time points on the schedule to judge the arrival times between stops. SRT provides route deviations to all patrons. The service area includes up to 3/4 mile from the published route.
For more information or to schedule a ride please call 208-463-9111
Have your exact fare ready when boarding the bus. Bus drivers do not carry change. Passes can be purchased from the bus drivers.
Snake River Transit buses are equipped with bicycle racks. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading their own bikes. If the rack is full you will need to wait for the next bus.
Buses do not operate on weekends or on the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. If you require the use of a wheelchair lift, or trained drivers will assist you in getting on and off the bus.
SAFETY, COMFORT, & COURTESY
To help make sure that everyone has a safe and comfortable journey, please observe the follow travel tips and safety guidelines:
1. Please buckle your seat belt
2. Please reserve the seats in the front of the bus for elderly and passengers with disabilities
3. Please use electronic devices with headphones
4. Smoking is prohibited on the bus
5. Fold shopping carts, strollers and other objects out of the aisles.
6. Infants should be held securely on your lap or placed in a car seat. Please make sure your car seat is buckled in.
7. Help keep the bus clean by placing all litter in the trash can
8. Beverages & Food must be in a spill -proof container.
9. Only service animals trained to assist a person with a disability allowed on the bus.
LUGGAGE / PACKAGES / GROCERIES
Luggage: Can be stored under a passenger’s seat or on a passenger’s lap, that will not protrude to another seat or otherwise interfere with other passengers, will be allowed. No luggage may be stored in the aisles or on the seats. Grocery Bags: Only allowable of what you can carry in your arms. Child Carriers: Child must be removed from the seat and placed on lap. Strollers: Child must be removed from the stroller and it folded and stored.