Have your exact fare ready when boarding the bus. Bus drivers do not carry change.
Mountain Community Transit buses are equipped with bicycle racks. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading their own bikes. If the rack is full you will need to wait for the next bus.
The Red Line does not operate on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
The Green Line operates Monday thru Friday except New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. If you require the use of a wheelchair lift, our trained drivers will assist you in getting on and off the bus.
LUGGAGE / PACKAGES / GROCERIES
Luggage: Can be stored under a passenger’s seat or on a passenger’s lap, that will not protrude to another seat or otherwise interfere with other passengers, will be allowed. No luggage may be stored in the aisles or on the seats. Grocery Bags: Only allowable of what you can carry in your arms. Child Carriers: Child must be removed from the seat and placed on lap. Strollers: Child must be removed from the stroller and it folded and stored.
SAFETY, COMFORT & COURTESY
To help make sure that everyone has a safe and comfortable journey, please observe the following travel tips and safety guidelines:
1. Please buckle your seat belt.
2. Please reserve the seats in the front of the bus for elderly passengers and passengers with disabilities.
3. Please use electronic devices with headphones.
4. Smoking is prohibited on the bus.
5. Fold shopping carts, strollers and other objects and keep them out of the aisles.
6. Infants should be held securely on your lap or placed in a car seat. Please make sure that your car seat is buckled in if used.
7. Help keep buses clean by placing all litter in trash cans.
8. Beverages and Food must be in a spill-proof container.
9. Only service animals trained to assist a person with a disability allowed on the bus.