The bus will start on the hour from the Walmart in Ontario, Oregon. The bus will pass by the time points every 60 minutes. The bus will travel through Fruitland then to Payette, passing back through Fruitland before returning to the Walmart in Oregon. There are 7 bus stops in Fruitland and 12 bus stops in Payette, however this service is also a “flag stop” system and you may board the bus anywhere along the route that is safe for the bus to pull over, by waving to the driver Use the time points on the schedule to judge the arrival times between stops. SRT provides route deviations to all patrons. The service area includes up to 3/4 mile from the published route.
For more information or to schedule a ride please call 208.463.9111.
Due to COVID-19 the SRT Idaho route is fare free. When it changes back to a fare service we will publish it on our website.
Snake River Transit buses are equipped with bicycle racks. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading their own bikes. If the rack is full you will need to wait for the next bus.
Buses do not operate on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. If you require the use of a wheelchair lift, or trained drivers will assist you in getting on and off the bus.
LUGGAGE / PACKAGES / GROCERIES
Luggage: Can be stored under a passenger’s seat or on a passenger’s lap, that will not protrude to another seat or otherwise interfere with other passengers, will be allowed. No luggage may be stored in the aisles or on the seats. Grocery Bags: Only allowable of what you can carry in your arms. Child Carriers: Child must be removed from the seat and placed on lap. Strollers: Child must be removed from the stroller and it folded and stored.
SAFETY, COMFORT & COURTESY
To help make sure that everyone has a safe and comfortable journey, please observe the following travel tips and safety guidelines:
1. Please buckle your seat belt.
2. Please reserve the seats in the front of the bus for elderly passengers and passengers with disabilities.
3. Please use electronic devices with headphones.
4. Smoking is prohibited on the bus.
5. Fold shopping carts, strollers and other objects and keep them out of the aisles.
6. Infants should be held securely on your lap or placed in a car seat. Please make sure that your car seat is buckled in if used.
7. Help keep buses clean by placing all litter in trash cans.
8. Beverages and Food must be in a spill-proof container.
9. Only service animals trained to assist a person with a disability allowed on the bus.